10. Run a half-marathon with Chris (Who saw this coming?! Not me!)
9. Spend the night in the Grand Canyon and in an over-the-water hut in Bora Bora. Seriously, who wouldn't want to spend the night here?
|Grand Canyon - Colorado River|
|Over-the-water Hut in Bora Bora|
8. Eat nothing but dessert, all day
7. Go SCUBA diving in the coral reef
6. Buy a black Cadillac SRX (isn't it pretty?)
5. Provide medical care in a disaster area or undeveloped country.
4. Fund a family vacation with a huge cabin for everyone, next to a ski lift in Colorado. I've probably seen way too many movies with this setting, but I can't help it. I want it for my family!
3. Host Thanksgiving Dinner - complete with traditional turkey, stuffing, potatoes, but with some Jessica flair in the form of unique alcoholic beverages!
2. Buy a house in the country. If I die before I get my own house, then I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered over my mom's parent's land. I love it there. Now it's in writing.
1. Have kids. But I'm in no hurry, well not too much of a hurry. I do have a ticking clock...
It's so much fun to day dream about the future. I should make a habit of doing this. :) Having a blog is like having a time capsule. I really want to look in the future and see what my list will look like in 10 years! Also, I LOVE lists of any kind. And I firmly believe that there are few things more satisfying in life than crossing off a task when it has been completed.